Sunday, 9 April 2017

Pink To Make The Boys Wink


 
I have not been very active in the blogosphere for a couple of weeks. I'd like to give some awesome excuse here like I had adopted a bunch of orphan kittens and I was preoccupied with bottle feeding them. But no, I was busy lazing around watching daytime TV and eating chocolate. But the kitten thing would have been much better - PR request maybe? Please?
 
 
 

 But, since the weather has brightened up and I have finished lectures now forever (yaaas!), I have been leaving the house occasionally. Although I've been told going into the garden to take outfit pics doesn't really count - um, what?
 
So, in the spirit of all things spring, I have donned a lot of pink instead of my usual full black outfits and it feels very summery and fun (and a little weird). I have even been playing around with accessories! I love silver jewellery and when Jewellery Box got in touch with me, I fell deeply in love with this mother of pearl necklace. It is such a great length and a great price - what more could you ask for?
 
 
Shirt - Topshop (old)
Jeans - New Look (here)
Shoes - New Look (old)
Necklace - Jewellery Box (here)*



 
Jewellery Box have a tonne of awesome jewellery to choose from and it is all super pretty. I'm not biased here, their selection is massive but I was shook by the prices. They have dinosaur style necklaces too! Seriously, check them out!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Love your outfit- you look great! Just had a browse of the site and I'm a little in love with the dinosaur ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit!!!

    Really nice blog <3 <3

    www.lacaleya.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit - especially the jeans! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really liked crop tops ... especially if you are a teenager or a college goer it really working well

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely shirt but I don't get the fashion of wearing these pants, anyways you look really cute in this outfit. Thank you for sharing it

    ReplyDelete

© The Emerald Dove. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig