Thursday, 2 March 2017

Spring Has Sprung In Ambleside

Ok, maybe the weather hasn't quite caught on to the fact that it is meant to be Spring yet but that is not going to stop me. I am over jumpers and grey days and my hands turning purple every time I leave the house. I am so ready for longer days and pretty shirts and actual sunshine. So, like people doing a rain dance, I wore this outfit to the lake to try to entice the sun out.
Note: it didn't work and I grabbed my jacket back from my husband as soon as he took these pictures.


 
Top - Primark
Trousers - Topshop (similar)
Boots - New Look (old)
Necklace - asos (old)
 
Admittedly, we had spent most of the day watching Sherlock in front of the heater and eating fried rice (I love me some rice). But my husband had very kindly agreed to take these pictures for me and he stuck true to this word. We got a few sideway glances as we walked to the lakes with me dressed in anything other than the town's uniform of anoraks, thermals, and muddy walking boots but who cares?

 
 
This will possibly my last post coming to you from the Lake District though as my husband is moving down to Cardiff where I live during term time. It feels like the end of an era but I am excited to see what the future holds for us both. This place was our first home together and we will always treasure the memories we made here. But it is time to move forward and make memories somewhere new and exciting. Cardiff is just a stopgap. We have big plans and a whole world to explore.

 

Have you ever been to the Lake District? Because you should.

5 comments:

  1. der look ist so schön,
    da freut man sich direkt auf den Frühling - bei mir ist es leider immer noch viel zu kalt :/
    Vor allem die Hose, super.

    Schau dir gerne mein neues Youtube Video an HIER

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting that you're going to be living together- I bet you can't wait! And you look beautiful in these photos :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet it's sad to move on.. but yea new adventures are always exciting!
    Love how you styled the outfit with the boots x

    LAURA ­| Laura Thinks About

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh I love this outfit ! You look fab.
    Alex xo
    http://www.champagneandlemonadeox.co.uk

    ReplyDelete