Friday, 9 October 2015

Halloween Fashion at ASOS

In all honesty, I love things that are a little spooky. I love watching The Addam's Family and, as a kid, I would watch Carry On Screaming every time I visited my auntie. I am no fan of horror films but give me a bit of light hearted spookiness anyday.
As a kid I would plan by Halloween costumes well in advance - but always ended up being a witch in a magnificent dress wearing deep red lipstick. I still get excited when I see the Halloween stuff coming out in the shops. Any light hearted, spooky festivity that has sweets involved is absolutely my cup of tea.
At this time of year, there really is nowhere better than ASOS, in my opinion, to get stylish clothing with a spooky twist. They have so many pretty Halloween pieces in that it was hard work picking out just a few to share with you all. My absolute favourite out of everything though has to be the earrings at number 3 - they colours are so gorgeous.

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9

11 comments:

  1. This is such a brilliant idea for a post, especially for Halloween lovers! I'm not the biggest fan of actual Halloween but I love all the festivities! How frickin' cute is that jumper with the lil ghosties on? I love it a lot.

    Kathryn | Chapters of Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jumper with the ghosts is adorable!

    Lovely post!

    Abbie / http://afhblogging.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Halloween is my favourite time of the year and you're so right, those earrings are amazing!

    http://whatkatiewatched.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Halloween was always an excellent chance for people young & old (Well in their 20's-50's Lol) to get made up & be their favorite characters. Whether Superheroes, Clowns or Movie Serial killers, we throw parties and give prizes for the best costumes. Parents would and still take their children around to neighbors houses and yell "TRICK or TREAT, give me something to EAT" Wanna see some frightening movies, go on Netflix (or the equivalence in the UK) & GET ( "Friday the 13th" parts 1-7; "Halloween "parts 1-5 skip 3 & "Nightmare on Elm Street " parts 1-6) Scare yourself rotten! Lol Cut off the lights, get some popcorn & soda pop & enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Halloween was always an excellent chance for people young & old (Well in their 20's-50's Lol) to get made up & be their favorite characters. Whether Superheroes, Clowns or Movie Serial killers, we throw parties and give prizes for the best costumes. Parents would and still take their children around to neighbors houses and yell "TRICK or TREAT, give me something to EAT" Wanna see some frightening movies, go on Netflix (or the equivalence in the UK) & GET ( "Friday the 13th" parts 1-7; "Halloween "parts 1-5 skip 3 & "Nightmare on Elm Street " parts 1-6) Scare yourself rotten! Lol Cut off the lights, get some popcorn & soda pop & enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sandals are too cute! I like dressing for halloween and I'm going to consider this :)

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cat purse~!

    Sugarcandycandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wanna have all these things *O*

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the shoes xoxo

    http://vintageecrush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete