Thursday, 10 September 2015

Boohoo 70s Vibe

A couple of days ago Boohoo got in touch about their 70s vibe campaign and I got seriously excited. If you have been reading my blog for a bit, you may have guessed that I am a big fan of Boohoo and I tend to spend way more money than I should on their site. So, I jumped at the opportunity of being able to work with them and I excitedly picked out this outfit from their 70s boho inspired section.
 






 
Playsuit: Boohoo*
Jacket: Boohoo*
Tights: Primark
Boots: Matalan
 
I chose this playsuit as I loved the colours and print. I loved how autumnal the colours are and y'know how I love everything about autumn.
I also picked this jacket as I love the suede trend and I felt like this is such a staple 70s throwback piece. I love the tassle detail and it is super soft and cosy.
I just paired these two pieces with tights - as to avoid having frozen, purple legs - and my boots I recently got from Matalan. As well as an awkward grin which was mostly borne out of the fact that I had to get my dad to take these outfit pictures as everyone else was busy.

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh you look gorgeous, the outfit is incredible ah!!! :)
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute dress! very boho indeed and I like that you kept your hair curly and down with this dress. :)

    xoxo,
    Winn | ♥
    winscribbles.blogspot.com | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blog, just became a follower :)

    Laura
    http://thefoxtrails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute playsuit and boots!! I like how you styled this outfit :)

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete