Friday, 14 August 2015

Swap a Postcard With Me #2


Some of you might remember that about this time last year, I posted about wanting to do a postcard swap with anyone who was interested and I got more of a response than I was expecting.
So, I thought it would be a nice thing to swap more postcards with whoever is interested.
I really love receiving postcards and pinning them up on my wall - or hanging them from pegs as I currently have them in my room - as I think it is a really pretty way of decorating your room with something also quite personal.
I also like seeing where you're all from and snooping at your handwriting (not in a creepy way - I was just taken aback by how lovely some people's handwriting was last time).

So, if you're interested, please comment below or email me at theemeralddove21@gmail.com or tweet me at @TheEmeraldDove and let me know your email address so we can exchange postal addresses.
I am very happy to send postcards to anywhere in the world so don't worry about that if you are an international reader.
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Great post! thanks for sharing you look stunning! I am obsessed with your hair and postcard a exchange will be amazing:) Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea! If I had post cards to swap I would do but I have so few!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely idea!

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw I loved doing this last year :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely idea!!! I would love to do so! It's such a cute way to give something special to someone!

    www.avintageowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. As a big postcard collector myself I would love to join! Cupcakemumma @yahoo.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete

© The Emerald Dove. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig