Thursday, 13 August 2015

I'm An Educated Fool

I am probably breaking some unspoken blogger law by posting autumn outfit pics in August but we live life on the wild side.
I got this dark green kitted jumper from H&M a while ago as I loved the colour (who would have guessed that I like the colour emerald, eh?). I paired them with possibly my favourite pair of trousers which are these patterned fitted trousers also from H&M. I put them with my new brogues as I love the look of brogues and I think they go nicely with the trousers.
Also I thought the title was very apt as this is one of the outfits I am taking with me to wear in my second year of university. Surely I'm not the only one who goes through their wardrobe and picks out items to take with them that can be paired with so many different things.
In case you're not big on rap, the title is from Coolio's Gangster's Paradise which I know all the words to - just sayin'.




 


Jumper: H&M (old)
Trousers: H&M
Brogues: Clarks

7 comments:

  1. Your jumper looks gorgeous! x
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is absolutely gorgeous I love it!
    <3 Liz
    makeup-fashion-lifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit, I can't wait for Autumn I have already started to plan outfits.
    xxx

    Lyndsey

    www.labeau.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit, I'm too excited for A/W!

    laurieelle.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your jumper is gorgeous, Lauren. I love that shade of green. Autumn is definitely my favourite season when it comes to fashion - 90% of my wardrobe is black, grey, oxblood and dark green!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit! I have similar trousers from H&M that I practically live in, with my jumpers on all year of course! ;)

    ReplyDelete