Thursday, 6 August 2015

I Find The Lot Falls Through Without You


Lately, life has been pretty slow.
I spent the weekend with my sister and grandparents in Weston which was a really nice break and a chance to catch up with my grandparents who I haven't been able to see so much this past year due to being at uni.
But, other than that, I have been doing very little. I would have liked to have found a job but I guess it wasn't meant to be. I am also still looking for a flat for my next year of uni so that is definitely something else I need to focus on.
Gosh, when did my life consist of so much adult stuff? Can't I just go back to a simpler time when the hardest decision was choosing your Word Art font?
 





 
 
Jeans: M&Co (HERE)
Top: H&M (old)
Shoes: M&S
 
I have really been loving these jeans lately. The colour is definitely the kinda colour I would always go for and I like how they fit too.
I paired them with this H&M top as I love the detail on it and I felt sorry for it as it had just been sat in the back of my wardrobe for so long.

7 comments:

  1. You always look so pretty and your photos are just lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour of the jeans! I remember the stress of trying to find a place for second year. It was all done in such a rush but thankfully the house we found wasn't too much of a hovel! Our weirdo neighbour Brian on the other hand... *shudders*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! Those jeans are a lovely colour. I have only just gotten my flat sorted for uni next year. It's so difficult to find a 2 bed flat in a student town!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a pretty smile! And the outfit is so cute. I especially love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful,you look stunning
    so chic,that top is wow

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dreaded adulthood! It creeps in slowly with all it's grown upy things and responsibilities... The best remedy is to make the most of those moments in between, like the trip with your family. Fill your time with those and the rest will fall into place : )

    Gemma
    Faded Windmills

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous jeans; they really suit you! Good luck with flat/job hunting; I hope you find something soon! Xxx

    ReplyDelete