Sunday, 23 August 2015

Autumn Bucket List

 
With autumn right around the corner, I am getting pretty excited. Autumn is the uncontested king of the seasons, in my opinion. I love the feeling of layering up in cosy knits and getting the candles back out. There is something so nice about an evening snuggled up under a big duvet, with all your cinnamon and spiced apple candles lit, watching a cute film whilst snacking on chocolate and endless cups of tea.
So, I decided to put together a little list of things that I would love to do this autumn in order to make the most of my favourite month.

 
Have lots of cosy nights in snuggled under duvets watching films
 
Buy a proper pair of boots
 
Buy more cute knitted jumpers of various colours
 
Make mulled wine
 

 
Buy and sell more antiques
 
Go to flea markets and find the antique shops of Cardiff
 
Experiment with a range of lipstick colours
 
Try out recipes with cinnamon and apple in them
 
Buy some knee high socks


 
Buy an item of clothing which is burnt orange colour
 
Attempt to make my own autumnal potpourri
 
Eat roasted chestnuts
 
Explore new places in South Wales
 
Try a Pumpkin Spice Latte
 
 
Go to a carnival
 
Have a bonfire and toast marshmallows
 
Go shopping in London
 
Stock up on Scream Eggs
 
Travel somewhere new in the UK

15 comments:

  1. Ah, love your list! Autumn is my favorite season too. I need a good pair of boots as well. I'm excited to get my boots back out. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I really want to try a pumpkin spiced latte too, they sound so intriguing!

    Eilidh from Velvet-Winter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love antiques, and wow, you live in England so there must be very nice antiques there!

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely list! I want knee high socks and new boots! Some riding boots are 100% needed this year.

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! I am determined to buy a pair of Chelsea boots this year x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a lovely list and a great post :) i cant wait for the lipsticks i love dark red purple tones <3 nothing smells more like autumn then cinnamon :)
    http://www.myredclover.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great bucket list, I really want to visit a carnival too!

    Anika | www.anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool look! Have a nice day :)

    I follow you! Can you follow me back?
    If you comment my post, I will comment your five posts!

    http://www.sandrakopko.com/2015/08/cigarillos.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a great list for autumn...it's already getting much cooler here and I'm am loving dressing warmer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! I'm going to do one over at my blog too :)

    girl lost in transit

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shopping in London is a good idea!!! <3

    Have a nice day! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those images are beautiful!!! I can't wait for Fall, my favorite season!!
    Loved your list! You need to try Pumpkin Spiced Latte, it's the best drink in the world hihihi

    The Vintage Owl | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a lovely idea for a blog post! I love autumn, it's my favourite season too. I love the golden colours and all of the scents (both food and candles!). Of course, there's also Halloween and the build up to Christmas to look forward to too!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Excellent list! I can heartily recommend adding cinnamon to porridge at this time of year (or any other). I'm now contemplating whether it would work if you made it with apple juice too... Hmmmm (and, potentially, Mmmmm....) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh, autumn is my favourite time of this year so I'm all about this post haha!
    Megan x meguana.co.uk

    ReplyDelete