Tuesday, 7 July 2015

July Goals

Admittedly, I am having a serious case of blogger's block right now so I had a look through my draft archive and found that I had started writing down a few goals at the end of last month for July. So, alas, we have a blog post!
On a similar note, if you have any posts you would like to see, please let me know as any suggestions would be useful.


Get healthy and lose weight
As a wise and learned philosopher once said, 'I will always be a little bit fat'.
However, I can live with a little bit but what I don't want is to continue down this path of no return from a little to a lot.
 I am not intending to go on a mad diet where I only eat kale or something but I just want to cut down on snacks, eat more fruit and veg, drink more water, and get more exercise. Ideally, I would like to lose a stone over the next couple of months.

Wear a dress with bare legs
This kinda ties in with the previous goal but I don't think my legs have seen the light of day since prom which was 3 years ago. I haven't really had the confidence to wear a dress without leggings or tights but it is something that I would really like to do.

Blog more
I am seriously lagging in this whole blogging business. The trouble is trying to think of things to post as I like to write lifestyle posts about places I have visited but I haven't been really doing much that is hugely interesting so I am low on post ideas.
I would really like to try to post more outfits posts as well as chatty posts. Also I would really like to try to do a photo an hour kinda post as I really enjoy reading those.


Get a part time job
This is more of a serious goal as I need to save to put a deposit down on a flat. I know, I am a bad person who hasn't got their second year accommodation sorted yet - some crazy people put their deposits down last Autumn! Either they are overly organised or I am crazily laid back. Probably a mixture of both really.

Take better care of my skin
I need to get a good skin routine going really. I mean, I wash my face and moisturise after having a shower but I don't do all the fancy things like exfoliating and cleansing often enough. I fail at womanhood, I know, but I am a very lazy person.


Meet up with friends more
I seriously don't see my friends as much as I should. Since we all went to uni and work, we haven't had a load of spare time to meet up but now that it is summer, I would like to make an effort to see all my old friends from school and college.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Ooo I like your goal of wearing a dress with bare legs! You can do itl! <3

    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. good targets!
    http://pinkrabbitbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great goals and I hope you get to achieve them all
    sophieatieno.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© The Emerald Dove. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig