Monday, 27 July 2015

I Got That Good Girl Faith And A Tight Little Skirt

 I got this skirt from Boohoo.com for the costly sum of £3. I mean, how could I pass it up?
I really like the colour and the pattern of the skirt. Admittedly, I don't tend to wear skirts like this as I'm a bit too shy to wear anything this short or fitted but it is always good to try something new, right?
 
 



 
Skirt: Boohoo.com (HERE)
Top: Topshop (old)
Shoes: M&S
Jacket: Primark via eBay
Tights: Primark
 
Also apologies for two outfit posts in a row. I am currently writing up a few lifestyle posts (including the Harry Potter Studio Tour one!) so this is all I have to post in the mean time.
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love that skirt! I cannot believe it was just £3 - what a bargain!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that skirt was only £3, it's so groovy! I also can't believe how much I messed up the lyrics to this song after reading your title ahah x
    libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an amazing price for a skirt - you look lovely! :)

    Maisy Meow | Style | Beauty | Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. It fits you great! Don't be afraid of tight- you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the skirt look perfect on you. I am also scared of wearing tight skirts or dresses but like you said we can always try. So I might try it one day too :) you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

© The Emerald Dove. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig