Sunday, 19 July 2015

Purple Rain


In all honesty, I'm not 100% about this outfit. I really love these trousers - they have been my go to trousers for a while now. I feel like they are quite flattering and I like the print - although they do tend to invoke a reaction of 'woah, those trousers are...funky'. 
Throughout the colder month I paired them with ankle boots then with my tan flats recently but I hadn't put them with my slightly pointy black shoes but I quite like the look.
However, I am not really sure about the top. I picked up this top from Topman as I love the colours and I have no shame that it is from the men's section when it is so cute. The only problem is that I got the XXS as there wasn't an XS and the S looked too big. Thus it's pretty snug and I am used to wearing proper loose tops.
So, if you are now seeing more of me than you ever wanted to, I apologise and I am just thankful that I took these pictures at the start of the day before the carb bloating (mm-hm, I'm bringing sexy back).
 Also apologies that the backgrounds to my outfit posts really aren't the best.









Top - Topman
Trousers - H&M
Shoes - M&S
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I love patterned trousers - I have a floral pair but I want to get something a bit less 'loud' so I can wear them as smart wear for placement.
    Jennifer x
    Ginevrella | Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love the mixing of these two patterns. Especially love the trousers. Very cute look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great, Lauren! I adore those pants and I think the shoes go so perfectly with them! You have such great style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit! I really like your pants!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete

© The Emerald Dove. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig