Thursday, 23 July 2015

Don't Stop Teal You Get Enough

I recently bought this dress from Boohoo.com as I loved this teal colour and the print. Although it is a little on the short side of what I would normally wear, I think that it is ok with tights. I think I will definitely be getting a lot of wear out of this dress.
Also, please excuse any flailing limbs in these photos. My sister was still in bed - despite it being about midday.
 
 
 


 
Dress: Boohoo.com (HERE)
Jacket: Primark via eBay
Shoes: M&S
Tights: Primark
 
Also by the time you read this, I will probably be on my way to London on a trip to go to the Harry Potter Studios which you will definitely be hearing more about once I am back.
If you need to get in touch, feel free to tweet or email me. Even if you don't, it's always nice to have a chat.
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. That dress it's gorgeous !
    Xoxo

    www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the title, you look great! Teal is such a gorgeous colour x

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty dress! I bet you'll love the Harry Potter studios.

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a gorgeous dress, love it paired with your leather jacket:)

    Eilidh from Velvet-Winter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning dress, I love the colour teal :) it looks even better with a leather jacket.

    Anything & Everything | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous dress, I have never shopped at Boohoo before I will check it out. Teal is such a stunning colour.
    xxx
    Lyndsey
    http://www.labeau.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress looks lovely, I love the colour! I hope you have a great time at the Harry Potter studios, it's amazing!!

    Millie x | Millies Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely dress, and BRILLIANT post title. *tips hat* xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely dress, goes really well with the jacket

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my god that dress is amazing colour :) i never really bother with boohoo i have never really had any luck with it but i may have another peak at it again :)
    http://www.myredclover.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. So so SOO Gorgeous! That length is so flattering and it looks great with the tights! Love that leather with it too. I love edging up girly dresses like that. :)

    ReplyDelete

© The Emerald Dove. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig