Tuesday, 2 June 2015

You're The One That I Want

The truth is, whenever I wear this outfit, I feel a bit like post-transformation Sandy from Grease. I think it is probably the black and the leather jacket. Either way, it is definitely not a bad thing - in fact, it was something of a style aspiration growing up.

 





 
 
Leather Jacket - Primark via eBay (old)
T-shirt - H&M
Ring - Handmade
Boots - New Look (old)
Nail Varnish - Mink from Accessorize (currently in the sale) 
 
Please excuse the fact that these were taking in a changing room - I have no-one to take my OOTD pics for me and it always goes horribly wrong when I try to balance the camera somewhere and put it on timer.
Also please blame the windy weather for my hair being slightly all over the place. Was having a good hair day before heading out into the elements - but that's always the way, right? *sigh*
I really love this nail varnish colour - it is my go-to colour as it goes with pretty much everything and isn't too bright but adds a little something to an outfit, I think.
 
I hope you enjoyed this post and if you would like to see more outfit posts, be sure to let me know.
Also there is a poll in the sidebar of what kinda posts you'd like to see more of so I would be very grateful if you could spare a couple of seconds to fill that out.
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I like the trousers :) and the ring is super cute!

    Cadaea | Cadaea.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable! And...when I read the title of this post, I thought of that song from Grease in my head. :) T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, very Sandy from Grease! I love it!

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your look definitely reminds me of Sandy from Grease! That leather jacket makes your outfit look so cool and edgy. And that ring you're wearing is gorgeous! Is there a link to buy it online?

    -Helen
    Sweet Helen Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks for your comment. Sorry but I haven't got a link for the ring as my boyfriend bought it whilst in Uganda - probably from a street vendor.

      Delete
  5. Loving the ring!! x

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look! Those trousers are so nice!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like those printed trousers, they go so well with the leather jacket!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet and charming outfit. Love the nail polish color, so so beautiful. Your title made me smile, doll, because I just read a chick-lit book, title * you're the one that I DON'T want. Cool, huh :)
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely outfit! I love those trousers and that ring is so cute! :)

    Millie x | Millies Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  10. greattttt!
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  11. The ring is so Nice :) xx

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

© The Emerald Dove. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig