Tuesday, 9 June 2015

What's Up, Peanut Butter Cup?

For someone who has a predominantly monochromatic wardrobe, this is a fairly 'out there' outfit for me but, when I saw this top, I just couldn't leave it behind. I am something of a fiend when it comes to Reese's Peanut Butter Cups - in fact, any peanut butter-chocolate combination - so I knew that I had to have this. I got this top in Primark and I saw it probably about a month ago but, when I went back to pick it up, it was sold out. So, when I was browsing for a gift for my sister in Primark last week and saw they had replenished their stock of these tops, I snapped it up. They also do a lovely Reese's PJ set (as well as a Twister one - the ice lolly not the game) but I didn't get that as I'm on a budget - you know times are hard when you can't afford to buy yourself two things from Primark.

 



 


 
Leather Jacket - Primark via eBay (old)
Bag - Ashwood via TK Maxx (old)
Top - Primark
Trousers - New Look
Shoes - New Look (old)

18 comments:

  1. Love that t-shirt!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/06/recococo-with-romwe.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, love it! x

    www.thestylishcupcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit, that top is ace!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos, love this outfit xx

    http://ourstorycanresume.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello, lauren!
    love the outfit! the top is so cool!

    and if you fell like your blog is in need of a new design,
    visit our store here and find the perfect look for your blog!

    xx
    gabriela

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cool !
    I'm a new follower, check my blog and if you like it follow me back !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. niceee look!
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adore adore ADORE!!! You look so great in all of these photos and I adore that leather jacket. This is a very comfy chic look. So good :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Primark is one of the places where we can find cool tops!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're making me want a Reese's so bad right now! Great look :)

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love basic tess like this! It is just so cute. I would probably overuse this top when i have this. Haha! :)

    Have a nice day! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww, that's such a cute tee! I love it! It matches the leather jacket so well <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  13. that top is so cute! would you like to follow each other? let me know<3
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN | LOOKBOOK
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the look! The top is so cute!
    fixmeinfortyfivex.blogspot.co.uk - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahhh... my husband got me really into Reese's (while we were dating). I know it's hard to believe that someone wouldn't like such awesomely delectable chocolate. I just didn't grow up liking peanut butter I guess. Then I had it.. over and over and over. He also got me into DQ Blizzard. Have you had that? It's got peanut butter and chocolate as well. So good.

    Your top is great with those pants I must say. Vintage-looking logo shirts are stylish.

    Rachel
    http://alamodest.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so cute, I love it! I wasn't a big fan of peanut butter with chocolate until recently, and I'm currently addicted to Ben & Jerrys peanut butter ice cream. It looks really good with the trousers too :)
    Sian xx Rebel Angel

    ReplyDelete