Sunday, 14 June 2015

Room Tour

I have officially completed my first year of university! Well, unless I flunk any of the exams which doesn't seem unlikely. But, either way, I am back home in Devon for the next four months and have been moved into a makeshift bedroom in the utility room. In all honesty, I really didn't realise I had so much stuff but I have managed to organise it all and, I think, have managed to make the room look fairly nice. It is a small room so lots of my stuff has been packed up into the cupboard and some of my winter clothes are in the wardrobes upstairs.
Anyway, I hope you like seeing my room and I would love to hear if you have any tips on how to organise a small room and if you would like to see a bookshelf tour then let me know.

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 



 
 

 
 
 

16 comments:

  1. I love all your vintage items. They are beautiful. Excellent job with the small room. I grew up in a box room so know how difficult it can be when you have a lot of stuff with no room to put any of it. Storage under the bed made life so much easier as otherwise it is just wasted space - under bed boxes are amazing!! xxx

    Lorna | Loved by Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little space Hun it's really cosy and all your nick nacks are so pretty. I love your pegged postcards :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow,that is so lovely
    you are so organised
    are all those school books or you read novels too?
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your room looks so pretty and artsy!

    http://sofxcza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a lovely room, much cleaner than mine at the moment :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely room..very well organized!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your room is so cute! I wish I was that organised lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your room is so cute! I love how you've made a small space look so pretty and homey, with lots of little quirky and vintage touches without being cluttered.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you hung up your pictures! :) http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely room! and it's so tidy!! :D haha

    https://stylekooky.me

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your place looks so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a lovely room :) beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think living in a tiny space is actually kind of cool (have been shacked up in my parents' box room for 8 months(!) and counting...) Although that doesn't mean I'm not excited about having a decent sized room again :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. aw i love the retro alarm clock you have, i'm moving into uni halls this september and i'll definitely need one of those x
    natasha // eyebrows, inc.

    ReplyDelete