Wednesday, 17 June 2015

Father's Day Gift Ideas

I always find it near on impossible to buy for my dad so Father's Day always leaves me puzzled in what to purchase. Usually I opt for Bertie Bassets or chocolate coffee beans but, this year, I would really like to surprise him with something different. Admittedly, I still haven't decided what but I have been browsing many sites to try to get an idea of what would make a nice gift.



Rectangular Jord Watch
Liquorice Allsorts Trees
Personalised Favourite Song Print
Quote Hammer
Circular Jord Watch
Happy Socks

Jord Watches
Personally, I know my dad would absolutely love a Jord watch (I mean, wouldn't we all?) but it is slightly out of my price range. I have seen a few posts about these watches around the blogosphere and I think they are pretty cool. They are made out of wood and come in a variety of designs for men and women - they have some seriously pretty ones in the women's section.

Liquorice Allsorts Trees
I think the liquorice allsorts trees would be a nice twist on a tradition of gifting liquorice allsorts on Father's Day though so that might be a good idea as well. They look quite unusual and would definitely be an exciting alternative to buying the same thing every year.

Personalised Song Print
This is a pretty cool idea. You say which song you would like the sound waves of to be printed - preferably your dad's favourite song - and you get it printed out really nicely. They have a few different colours to print in too. I think this would be ideal if your dad is a bit of a music buff.

Quote Hammer
I feel like this is a fun alternative to buying the generic DIY tools which lots of dads will probably be getting this year - especially if your dad has a good sense of humour.

Happy Socks
You can't go wrong with socks. right? No-one can ever have too many socks and especially not if they are as funky as these.

I hope you enjoyed this post and I would love to know if you have any ideas for great presents and what you have got your dad this year.

4 comments:

  1. Love those watches, brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those watches are awesome! My Dad refuses to accept Father's Day presents (I know; he's rather odd) but I suppose I could buy myself one in his honour, right? :p xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love happy socks :)
    liebe gruesse!

    ReplyDelete