Thursday, 14 May 2015

Summer Wishlist

I have recently fallen dramatically in love with prints (Prints Charming - eh?). Unfortunately, I have no money to buy said printed clothing *sob*. However, this doesn't mean that I can't browse online shops gazing moonily at these gorgeous items and, thus, a love child was born in the shape of this wishlist.
So, I hope you enjoy seeing what items I have picked out and I would love to know which of these is your favourite and whether you are really into any current trends.



Yellow Floral Crop Top
White Patterned Crop Top
Silver Backpack
Rust Tie Front Shorts
Tortoiseshell Watch
Black Lace Trim Shorts
Red Tube Skirt
White Shoes
Grey Patterned Skirt
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Gorgeous selection! :) I'd wear the Crochet Trim Shorts, Strappy T-Bar Sandals and White Crop Top as an outfit (that's if Ireland had the weather) x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. such fun picks! I love that silver bag!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great taste! So into the backpack
    Please check my blog too xx
    http://bonbongirls.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So into that backpack!
    http://bonbongirls.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great wish list! that back pack is just wowwwww!! NEED! x http://sarahinwonderlust.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/boho-jewellery-haul.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh really like the grey skirt and the silver bag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those lace shorts !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so loving lace lately! Love those shorts! Need to get a pair of them!

    R.

    http://jarofsweeets.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute collection ,I love them all.Nice blog too..Following you now on GFC and bloglovin,You are welcome to visit my blog too.Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous items, i love the red skirt
    xxx
    Lyndsey
    www.labeau.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have most things on this list haha!

    The skirt on the bottom right is lovely though!

    littleladyzahra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© The Emerald Dove. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig