Sunday, 24 May 2015

Graham & Brown Favourites

Despite being someone who is very keen on homeware and home décor, I hadn't heard much about Graham & Brown until I saw a few posts floating around about them in the blogosphere. From what everyone else was writing, they seemed like a really great quality home décor brand with a wide selection of items to spruce up your home - and I can vouch for this. Soon after, an email popped up in my inbox asking if I would like to review a product from them. No thought was needed in replying about how much I would love to feature them on my blog.
It was only after receiving (and loving) the product they sent that I decided to check out what else they sell. Although I had seen a few things from various wishlists, I found so many different things on their site that I love. I especially like their selection of Disney and comic book prints - especially as they are quite vintage looking. They also have so many different canvases and a lot of wall art for mostly around £20 which, I think, is reasonable for a really nice piece. They also do a lot of really pretty wallpaper which I will definitely purchase when I finally am freed from rented accommodation (I am ever hopeful that that will happen one day...).



Snapshots Cushion
Brixham Harbour Wall Art
Mickey Mouse Wall Art
Yellow Floral Wallpaper
Dumbo Wall Art
Pastel Pier Wall Art
Watercolour Meadow Wall Art
Clouds Wall Art
Misty Trees Wallpaper

The item that Graham & Brown sent me was their Bee Happy wall art and I absolutely love it. I initially fell for the Bee Happy slogan as I felt like that was really fun and I think the slate grey colour could work really well with any colour scheme. This product is really nice quality and I love that the honeycomb design in the corners has little gold, glittery bits on it. Also the bit you hang it from is a gold chain which is a really pretty and unusual design feature.
I would very much advise checking out Graham & Brown - especially if you're looking to spruce up your home with an interesting piece of wall art or a pretty feature wall with some of their wallpaper.





4 comments:

  1. Ooo I love this, especially the Disney stuff!

    Kariss x
    www.shystrangemanic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their home decor is unique! Wow beautiful and thanks for the visit.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Bee Happy wall art is impressive, I like it and the drawing is perfect!
    I followed you on GFC #124, hope you can follow me back ;)

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dumbo and Mickey mouse makes me feel nostalgic, great picks thanks for sharing, do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:)

    xoxo
    http://hilarynirvana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete