It has been a while since I have written a post like this and, in all honesty, I was running low on post ideas so decided to give it another go. I enjoy reading these kinda posts - mostly because I am a bit nosey - so I hope you enjoy it too. Also if you have any kinda posts that you would like to see please let me know or fill out the poll in the sidebar.
1. I don't eat breakfast. The only exception being if there's a croissant going.
2. My surname is Jaji which is Nigerian and a pronunciation nightmare for most people I meet. It also often leads into a long winded discussion of family history.
3. I love watching Gogglebox
4. My current favourite shop is H&M
5. I love watermelon a great deal
6. I have never watched Star Wars or Friends
7. I love going to antique markets
8. I am not carrying on studying German as part of my degree next year. I'm just doing English Literature. Although I might do language courses in German alongside my degree just to keep up my proficiency.
9. I've never been to Paris properly - only Disneyland
10. I'm into both rap music and Taylor Swift. Basically, I'm a gangster with too many feelings.
11. I don't have my ears pierced
12. I attend a lovely Baptist church full of some of the smiliest people I've ever met.
13. I work part-time as a cleaner
14. I am the eldest of 4. I have two sisters and a brother.
15. I was born in Somerset but lived in Devon from when I was about 9.
16. I am scared of spiders
17. When I was a kid, I dreamt of becoming an author
18. My favourite restaurants are Carluccio's and Pizza Express
19. I am not a morning person and I always stay up too late. I find that my productivity peaks around midnight.
20. I collect orange spined Penguin books as I hope to one day have a whole shelf of them as that would look so great.