Thursday, 19 March 2015

Two Spring Looks

In all honesty, I am really not crazy for spring/summer clothing. There seems to be a mixture of fashions in the warmer months which never manage to satisfy me. I see looks that I think are really pretty but they never look quite right on me. I tend to live in black and fairly dark colours like burgundy and navy which means that I can never really buy into that whole pastel, floral trend in spring.
However I have been having a browse of the New Look website - as they have some really nice stuff in at the moment - and I have put together a few outfits which I would happily wear as the sun starts to re-emerge.

 


 
Which look do you prefer? Have any of these items caught your eye?
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. i like the blue jeans and the gold bag :)
    can you please check out my blog: http://mellisavimbai.blogspot.co.uk , I would really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both shoes and that metallic bag is beautiful! New Look have so many nice bits in at the moment.

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that stripy crop-top; although I'd have to pair it with high-waisted jeans like you've done. No-one needs to see my midriff! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monochrome is going to be big again this year, so it doesn't matter that you don't like wearing pastels! I love the dress is the first outfit!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both of these outfits but the first one... it's gorgeous!

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mir geht es wie dir - ich trage auch am liebsten dunkelblau,
    burgunder oder sogar schwarz, aber ich finde, Blumenkleider sehen
    auch toll mit schwarz aus, so wie das süße Kleid von New Look.
    Und wow, der Rucksack sieht toll aus. (:

    Liebe Grüße

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

© The Emerald Dove. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig