Monday, 15 September 2014

Clothing Haul

This post has been a very long time coming as many of these items I bought a month or two ago but haven't got round to sharing them yet. And, alas, finally a fashion related post on my blog! So, I hope you enjoy seeing the new additions to my wardrobe.


I had just bought the top below from H&M when I saw this jumper just being put out on the shelf and I had to have it. It's a great colour and I love the knit of it. And the length is slightly cropped which I like as it can look flattering with high waisted jeans. 



This was my first purchase in H&M. It's quite comfy hoody style material but I love how it is embellished but as the material is so casual it makes it more suitable for everyday wear. And I loved the colours of the beading.


I got these high waisted floral trousers ages ago on eBay after I saw someone wearing them on a random property programme. I remembered seeing them a while back in River Island so after a lot of searching I found them and they were perfect for summer. I just wore them with my boyfriend style black tee from Primark tucked in and with tan loafers.


I bought this jumpsuit from Topshop in order to wear it for my friend's 18th birthday party. I love the top section and, as I got a size smaller, the legs weren't as baggy as lots of people have said theirs were.


I bought this top in TK Maxx and it is originally from Vera Moda. It is perfect for this in between weather and I like the distressed feel of it. It also goes so well with a scarf.

I hope you enjoyed this post and, if you could spare a minute, please fill out the poll in the sidebar.

8 comments:

  1. I loved this post, great haul I love the green jumper xx

    http://ourstorycanresume.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that top jumper, perfect for winter!

    www.shystrangemanic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those trousers and the H&M jumper - it looks so cosy and perfect for autumn! :)

    Millie x
    smudgesofthoughts

    ReplyDelete
  4. that grey jumper is lovely- the texture and pattern looks so cosy :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that first jumper! Very snuggly! (I love jumper weather) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay your new clothes are awesome! wow
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete