Monday, 1 September 2014

Cardigan & Cardigan Bay

On the last day of the first half of our trip which we spent in Pembrokeshire we decided to go to Cardigan Bay as my mum had heard that it was really nice there. I only wanted to go because it's called Cardigan and I hope to buy a cardigan there (to no avail) because I could then say 'this is my Cardigan cardigan'. Just me?
Anyway, my mum was adamant that we could get to the beach by walking from the town. We couldn't. However we were able to go to two places that day so it wasn't all bad.


We found this sweet shop which was stocked full of loads of tubs of sweets - covering every wall - and lots of American sweets too. I bought a peanut butter Twix and my brother got a pizza made of gummy sweets (such fun!).




We then went to this animal adventure place at Cardigan Bay which offered a chance to feed the animals and go on a coastal path walk to see seals and dolphins. We did actually see lots of seal but, unfortunately, I took my rubbish camera and the zoom wasn't very good so I don't have pictures. We also saw dolphins in the distance.





The scenery there was breath-taking and I managed to take a lot of pictures of it.








I hope you enjoyed this post and liked seeing pictures of my trip.
I have some more pictures from a recent trip to Germany to upload soon too and stay tuned for that.
Also I have a poll in the sidebar which I would love for you to quickly take part in and tell me what kind of posts you like to read. Even if you are a new reader, any feedback is super helpful!

3 comments:

  1. The scenery looks lovely! As does that sweetshop, I love finding quaint little shops! And thank you for the very kind comment of my blog :)

    lagerfeld-love.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The landscapes are breathtaking! I would have tried to buy a cardigan at Cardigan Bay too for the same reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos :) I would totally visit Cardigan just to purchase a cardigan. xxx

    ReplyDelete