Friday, 29 August 2014

Homeware Wishlist

As some of you may know, I am starting uni in September which, really, can only ever mean one thing...homeware shopping! For months now I have been browsing through homeware sections and online to find cute little things for uni - both necessary and completely unnecessary - but since getting my results and actually getting a place at uni, I have upped the ante.
Thus you have a wishlist full of pretty things which are mostly out of my price range. And lots of lamps. Sorry about that, I just really need a lamp.





I hope you enjoyed this post and I would love to hear which item is your favourite from the things I have mentioned here.
Also, if you could spare a second, could you please vote in the poll in my sidebar. It would be much appreciated.
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I have such a thing for milk jugs. I went to a junk yard and this guy had tons, but he wouldn't sell them so I have slowly been creating a collection. I have the school milk one you like! It's very cute in person and perfect for flowers!

    Enjoy home shopping!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The map lampshade has been on my wishlist for a while but I've sadly been put on a map-buying ban because I've already covered a chest of drawers and our spare room wall in maps. Boo. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting into uni! And I love all the lamps you picked out, especially the globe one...you can neevr have too many lamps!

    Lagerfeld Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the milk bottles xx

    http://ourstorycanresume.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© The Emerald Dove. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig