Friday, 22 August 2014

Fishguard


Recently my family and I went on holiday to Wales. For the first 3 days we stayed in Fishguard then for the following 2 days we stayed in Mumbles which is a town right next to Swansea.
Although Fishguard wasn't a huge place, it had some really nice little shops, amazing views and a wide array of pretty, colourful houses so I did enjoy staying there and mooching around the town.



In order to get to the harbour we had to walk down (and then back up later) a massive hill. Despite the walk being very tiring, the views were stunning.



 #nomakeup #nofilter ;)




Took a smiley selfie by the water but my brother told me that I can't take a selfie smiling. So I decided to do a duck pout and I think the picture looks better for it (*cough*).


I loved this stone building with all the little windows. If I ever have a house I would love it to be stone with brightly coloured accents - like a bright yellow door.



Love the colour of this house! I have a bit of a thing for yellow and this house is so cheerful. 


Site of the signing of the peace treaty of the last invasion.


Then I ate a Wagon Wheel - such fun! But they are distinctly smaller than I remember them to be.

I hope you enjoyed this post and are enjoying the last of the summer.
If you could spare a second could you fill out the poll in my sidebar?
And anyone who is in the South West over the next week, be sure to check out the event Miriam and I are hosting (link here).

11 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fab time, the views are stunning

    whatkatiewatched.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lovely place- very picturesque! Love your duck pout too haha! And you're right, Wagon Wheels have definitely gotten smaller. Most disappointing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful place honey !
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, it looks really pretty! I love the colour of that yellow house as well ha!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. If that is really you without makeup on, I am insanely jealous! You are gorgeous, girl! And so is the scenery!

    Em
    Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your photos! looks like such a cute place

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // blog sale

    ps. enter my £300 rayban and beauty goodies giveaway! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. First time visits here, nice blog and sharing, I wish you to have a happy day~ =D

    Regards,
    (A Growing Teenager Diary Malaysia)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like such a tranquil place, I hope you had a good holiday. Ahh I remember Wagon Wheels, I haven't seen them around for so long.

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. The place looks so beautiful. :)
    Love it.

    -Ru
    Lovesicklilac
    Twitter-b_rupsha
    [If you would like to show support by following each other, let me know]

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely post :)

    http://thewhimsicalwildling.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. The pictures are so pretty :)

    strawberriegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete