Thursday, 3 July 2014

Summer Bucket List

Summer is here and being in that awkward stage between leaving college and starting uni where I am neither employed nor a student, I have made a couple of plans of things that I want to do this summer. I have seen a few of these, although my list is lightly longer, and I really wanted to share some of these with you and hopefully inspire you to join me in some of these too.


Try to post more outfit posts or include pictures of outfits in lifestyle posts
Attempt to translate 'Die Physiker' from German into English or, at least, do a bit of translation to maintain the level of German that I am currently at
Write letters to people and find more people to write to (any takers?)


Bake a cake
Go on a picnic
Take a chunk out of my TBR list
Wear sunnies more
Travel and explore places by bus
Go for a meal with my friends
Enter more poetry competitions
Learn the basics of a new language - maybe French?
Go to a barn dance
Organise a motivational quote swap



Make melted crayon art
Have an excuse to wear my heels
Save up money and go to antique/vintage fair and buy lots of things
Make thai green curry, with lentils instead of chicken, for my whole family
Go to London for the day
Buy an entire outfit from a charity shop
Make iced tea
Get a summer job
Buy someone a present for no reason
Have a stall at a market or carboot sale


Make 'fairy jars'

I hope you enjoyed this post and I would love to hear your summer plans.
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Great list! Has reminded me I want to try and sell at a car boot too! Have so much stuff hoarded away and could really do with the extra money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely list - how amazing do those fairy jars look?! Good luck with ticking everything off - I like that you've combined tough stuff, like learning the basics of a new language, to make the most of your free time, and then stuff just for fun! I'd like to have more barbecues and picnics this summer, spend the day at a safari park, go to a beer garden with friends, try out some new restaurants after work, and be a little more experimental with my outfits when it's sunny!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent list! I reckon you could combine the first six under the cake picture into a single day's adventure :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to learn how to make ice tea, it's my favourite drink: unique taste and so refreshing! I hope you have an amazing summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. uuuuuuuu I'm loving the melted crayolas and fairy jars!♥
    ...I never make bucket lists anymore, as soon as I right the "goal" I just never accomplish it..it's weird..they don't work the way they're supposed to do with me.. so I stopped doing those ha.. but good luck on yours, you sure wrote a lot of stuff..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are such nice ideas, I hope you have a lovely summer! I've actually started a tag on my blog relating to this which you can look at if you like :)
    I like your one about writing letters, I always buy really pretty notecards from Libertys and never have anyone to send them to!
    Annie xx

    www.heyanniemay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love bucket lists, it's such a great idea to write down all the things you want to do, otherwise you usually never get round to doing them.
    Emma x
    Writing Essays With Wine

    ReplyDelete

© The Emerald Dove. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig