Thursday, 17 July 2014

New Look Sale Wishlist

Recently I have been despairing with my wardrobe. It seems to be full of jumpers and the only summer clothing I have I am finding really quite boring. I really want to start being more adventurous with my outfits but I don't feel like I can do this with the clothes that I have. Therefore, I have been looking at the sale items and have chosen a few things from New Look which I quite like but I am undecided whether to purchase.
I would love it if you helped me make a decision on what is the best item to go with.



Which is your favourite item?
I am very tempted to buy the scallop skirt as I have been looking for a black skirt for ages and this one looks quite fun. I do also really like the watermelon skirt but I am not sure whether I would have the courage to actually wear it.

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE the black skirt! you should definitely get it

    Eilidh from Velvet-Winter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the black scallop skirt & the yellow dress, I think you should get them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourites are definitely Yellow Pineapple Playsuit and Aztec Print Dress! I love these two x

    Love, Sara Wallflower
    http://sarawallflower.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would go for the black skirt. perfect to pair with anything!
    www.life-in-fife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The water melon print is so cute!!!
    xo
    Anastasia
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh these picks are so cute! I love the melon print skirt and the pineapple playsuit :D

    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the fruit theme with the playsuit and the skirt! It's really cute x

    www.bees-and-bows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete