Thursday, 10 July 2014

July Haul

Recently I have bought rather a few things. Most of them have been things for uni or things I have picked up at antique fairs. But I did make some money on eBay which kinda makes up for the money I spent buying these things.


I picked up this lovely little rabbit cushion from a big flea market from a lady who had an amazing stall full of home furnishings and other rabbit themed items. My auntie picked up a lovely vintage rabbit print deckchair from the same stall.
And, yes, that is Tinkerbell bedcovers. They are my sister's - it's just easier to take the pic on her bed rather than my own as the lighting is better on her's.


I was rather indecisive about buying this throw from the same flea market. I loved the colour and it's a double which means that I will probably be able to hold onto it forever without worrying about future bed sizes. Also the print is really pretty. In the end, I decided to get it and I am glad that I did. 
Again, please excuse the bedcovers.


My auntie bought this lovely miniture book for me in an antique centre. It is a copy of Shelley's poetry and has the most beautiful cover.


I picked this up quite a while ago from Primark as I was really running low on t-shirts and I thought this simple one would come in handy as it goes with almost everything.


I also picked this up from Primark and it is a jaquard print. The neckline is quite high but I really liked the print.


I bought this tartan crop top on eBay (originally from Primark - I have a super varied wardrobe). I really love the colour and just anything tartan is good in my books.


I picked up these shoes from New Look. They are like my old worn out ones from Primark (too many barn dances) so I knew they would go with loads of stuff that I own. 


I bought this duvet set on Amazon for uni. I really like the print and it is quite neutral but also pretty - I have been a bit fussy lately in that I love old things but I am falling out of love, to some extent, with ornate items which can look a bit full-on so I am being a bit more basic with what I buy.


I was also pretty lucky this month in that I won rather a lot of Witch skincare products. I haven't tried this brand before so it will be interesting to give them a go.



When I was at Hever Castle (post here) I bought this pretty tea towel from the giftshop. Sadly it was raining so we only got to go into the smaller giftshop en route to the car but I really like the cute print of this.

I hope you enjoyed this post and I would love to know what you have been buying lately.




SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Oh I love that Bunny cushion! So different and really cute.
    The quilt throw thing is really up my street too, I love that sort of pattern.
    Nice finds!

    Best wishes, Danielle.
    http://www.underlandtowonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new look shoes! They are just what I'm looking for!
    sophielfarrell.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bunny cushion is so beautiful - it will be a lovely touch for your university bedroom. I also love the bumble bee tea towel - such a gorgeous print.

    x

    p.s. I have a grey top almost identical to the first grey t-shirt and it does go with almost everything. I've worn it so many times now.

    ReplyDelete

© The Emerald Dove. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig