Saturday, 14 June 2014

Swap a Postcard With Me


I have been recently thinking of how to decorate my future student room - as I hope to go to uni in September - and, as some of you may know, must student rooms have massive pin-boards. However I have nothing to put on my pin-board.


So, I was wondering whether anyone wanted to do a postcard swap with me. It would be really nice to get to know everyone better and see where you are from (not in a weird stalker way).
I also would love to send you guys a postcard because I think more people should send postcards and I see you all as my friends who I want to get to know better.
So, if you are interested please leave a comment saying so, and preferably your email address too, email me at theemeralddove21@gmail.com or tweet me at @TheEmeraldDove.


And this doesn't just apply to my lovely foreign readers. If you're from the UK or even know that you live not far from me, I would still love to swap a postcard with you.

SHARE:

13 comments

  1. This is such a good idea I need postcards to decorate my office at work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea! I am totally up for this - my email addy is bluebellandbumpkin@gmail.com x

    Beccy ~ Bluebell & Bumpkin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea, my pin board at uni in first year literally just had flyers and leaflets from around the uni and nothing interesting! I would love to swap a postcard with you :) - my email is missisgoode@gmail.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful idea!! I'd be positively chuffed to send you a wee postcard! Ain't no thing like receiving a handwritten note : )

    Gemma

    gemma-roberts@hotmail.co.uk
    Faded Windmills

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely idea!!

    x Maria
    new outfit post up on my blog
    featuring my new light pink summer dress
    www.retrostreetstation.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea! Reminded me my sis used to do something like this through a website. Loved seeing all the different ones!
    lauraeve@fsmail.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a lovely idea, and what a fun way to fill your notice board! I'd love to take part, even though I'm from the UK :) my email address is hannahbrown88@live.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a really cute idea! I may opt in in the future, but love to see what postcards you get!

    Saskia / girlinbrogues.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the idea! It would be amazing to see what kind of postcards you get, maybe in a follow up post! Would love it if you stopped by my blog http://justjone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab idea, totally up for it even though I'm from the UK. My email is josiesjournal@live.co.uk x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful post!! I really liked your blog! :)

    Well I was wondering if we could follow each other via bloglovin, gfc, instagram, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blogs and let me know in comments where you follow and I will follow back from both my blogs!! :)

    Kisses
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a lovely idea! I'll send you an email :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is a great idea! i would love to send a postcard! :)
    charl xo
    aplaceonthebookshelf@gmail.com
    www.aplaceonthebookshelf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© The Emerald Dove. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig