Friday, 27 June 2014

Rokit Vintage Favourites

On Wednesday Channel 4 showed the first episode of the new series 'This Old Thing: The Vintage Clothes Show' which is presented by the very cool Dawn O'Porter and, since seeing this, I have been very eager to rampage into a vintage store or fair and fill my arms with goodies. However I live in a village where lovely vintage shops (or shops in general, really) are rather limited so I had to direct my search elsewhere. So, I went to Rokit and fell in love with quite a few things.







I would love to know which item is your favourite. I especially love the square floral scarf in the first collage (bottom, middle).

4 comments:

  1. The floral skirt in the top collage is so beautiful! I like their store but i've not bought anything from there yet. Can't believe I missed that show, I was up for watching it when I saw the advert!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful clothes *_*

    x Maria
    New outfit post up on my blog
    featuring MY NEW FLORAL DRESS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh so many dreamy pieces ^o^ I love that floral skirt and the pale pink dress next to it is so darn pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, ich liebe Rokit.
    So viele tolle Vintage-Teile, ich würde
    jedes einzelne kaufen.
    Vor allem das Mickey Maus T-shirt. ;)
    Liebe Grüße

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete