Friday, 9 May 2014

Magazine Inspiration Pt 1

I am the kind of person who hoards magazines. I love flicking through old ones and drawing inspiration from my favourite shoots - which is something I generally do at the turn of the season to get an idea of what to start wearing again. Therefore I have scoured through my magazines and taken pictures of some of my favourite outfits to gain inspiration for Summer.
These pictures are mostly taken from Bazaar, Look and Company.



I would to know which look is your favourite.
I really like the shot on the second collage that is middle, far left of that pretty dress twirling and the misty look with the light coming through it.
You can also come and chat to me on Twitter night or day at @TheEmeraldDove.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love Suki Waterhouse at the minute, if I'm not mistaken that's her looking fab in the top left? I also love how crochet and lace always make an appearance for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Lauren,
    vielen Dank für deinen Kommentar, dein Deutsch ist wirklich gut. :)
    ich sammele auch Magazine, ich schaffe es nie, welche wegzuwerfen.
    Am besten gefällt mir das Bild von Sarah Jessica Parker und das unten in der Mitte.
    Liebe Grüße

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also hoard magazines - they're literally taking over my room! I love flicking through old magazines (even when I've already read them from cover to cover) for beauty tips and style inspiration. I love the red lace skirt teamed with the white shirt (in the first collage, middle row, far right) and the all white outfit (second collage, top row, far left) is so simple and pretty, especially with red lipstick!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also hoard magazines, I thought I was the only one but I'm now glad that I'm not.
    Great post, my favourite one is the bottom left one on the second collage, I love Keira Knightley :) xx

    http://ourstorycanresume.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© The Emerald Dove. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig