Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Fashion Targets Breast Cancer

I was recently contacted by the lovely people who are running this campaign and, of course, I was really eager to get you guys all in on this as it is for such an important cause and what better medium is there to support it than through buying clothes?
You can have a look at the ins and outs of it over on their page and I urge you all to get the button to put on your blog to spread the word.
So, Fashion Targets Breast Cancer have teamed up with lots of great clothing brands like Topshop, H! by Henry Holland and River Island to offer a range of gorgeous clothing which donate a minimum of 30% of charity.
I have chosen some of my favourite pieces which I hope you all like and, once again, be sure to check out their page for links to all the items.


For all product info, check out the Fashion Targets Breast Cancer page.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Such a great cause I like the Jeans and the Daisy print trousers xx

    http://ourstorycanresume.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's nice..I love it when humanity unifies to help a cause like that... we can all do it...we can all help..it's just a matter of "doing it"...I'll check it out.. thanks for the scoop!
    ..and cute pieces those you chose...xoxo

    ReplyDelete

© The Emerald Dove. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig