Wednesday, 7 May 2014

2014 Bucket List: Review


A while back I posted a bucket list of things I want to do in 2014 and I have decided to take a look at them and see how far I have got.

Write in my diary every day Failed
Take a picture in a photo booth with my friends 
Receive red roses - even if I send them to myself If anyone feels like they want help me out, just email me ;)
Visit London
Attend a blogger event Planning to attend one or even organise one
Make jam
Make a tiramisu
Own a copy of the Bible in German

Read the Harry Potter series in German
Read at least 3 C.S Lewis books
Write bible verses onto sticky notes and leave them around town
Buy someone a present for no reason Gave my mum those I Promise cards
Find a German pen pal Any takers?
Learn some Latin
Travel abroad Currently planning a holiday to Germany
Attend a barn dance

I hope you enjoyed this post.
How are your plans for 2014 going?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love that you're reviewing your list at this point in the year - it gives you chance to reflect on what you've achieved and to plan to tick more things off the list. I failed with writing everyday in my diary too - I actually kind of stopped in January haha, maybe next year! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was meant to read more books this year, that kind ended in Feb I will be honest.

    ReplyDelete

© The Emerald Dove. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig