Wednesday, 30 April 2014

The TMI Tag

I have seen this tag done by many people and have always thought that it would be a fun one to do so when I saw that Stephanie from Love, August had done this tag I decided to give it a go.
Brace yourself for learning more about me than you would like..



1// What are you wearing? 
Burgundy jumper, New Look jeans.

2// Ever been in love? 
There are times I thought I may have been but I don't think I have really been.

3// Ever had a terrible breakup? 
No - you would need a boyfriend to have one of those with. ;)
  
4// How tall are you? 
5'4" which is ok but I do find it difficult to find jeans which aren't too long.

5// How much do you weigh? 
Erm... more than a dog, less than a hippo (I hope!).

6// Any tattoos? 
No, I have a very low pain threshold.

7// Any piercings? 
Nope, none. Too painful! 

8// OTP? 
I had to google what this meant - cool kid that I am. I think Darcy and Lizzie are great together and Emma and Knightley. 

9// Favorite show? 
Miranda is amazing but I also adore Downton Abbey. 

10// Favorite bands? 
Hmm, I don't listen to many bands. The Band Perry are good but I tend to listen to solo artists like King Charles and Taylor Swift.

11// Something you miss? 
Being at school with all my buds.

12// Favorite song? 
I love Ivory Road by King Charles and I'll Be by Edwin McCain.

13// How old are you? 
I'm 17 but will be 18 in a couple of months (day before the elections - what luck!)

14// Zodiac sign? 
I always say Taurus but ti was on the edge between Taurus and Gemini. 

15// Quality you look for in a partner? 
I love intelligent people but I think that friendliness and kindness are probably the most important. I would also like to marry someone who reads and is Christian.

16// Favorite quote?
'So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past' is a great one in Gatsby but I am not sure what my ultimate fave is.

17// Favorite actor? 
I think Keira Knightley is really great and Jonny Lee Miller solely because he is Knightley.

18// Favorite color?
I like blue.

19// Loud music or soft? 
I tend to like soft, quiet music but I do also love loud music if I'm in a dancey mood.

20// Where do you go when you’re sad? 
To my bed? I'm not often sad so I don't really know.

21// How long does it take you to shower?
About 20 mins or half an hour. It's too warm to leave!

22// How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
About 10-15 mins. I usually wake up at 7:10 and have to leave by 7:25. 

23// Ever been in a physical fight? 
No, I would get beaten up so bad.

24// Turn on?
Friendliness?

25// Turn off?
Too big muscles, when people are mean/racist/prejudice against my political and religious beliefs.

26// The reason you started blogging?
To meet new people and make friends. 

27// Fears?
Spiders are horrible. Eugh. 

28// Last thing that made you cry?
I don't really cry.. heart of stone 

29// Last time you said you loved someone? 
To my family probably. 

30// Meaning behind your blog name?
I first used The Neon Dove on Flickr as I wanted a fun but Christian name so when I made the blog I wanted to change it a bit so used Emerald instead as Emerald is my birthstone. 

31// Last book you read? 
Animal Farm by George Orwell and it was bliming good!

32// The book you’re currently reading? 
Pride and Prejudice as it is probably my favourite but I'm also reading The Great Gatsby for college.

33// Last show you watched? 
We watched Perfection at my auntie's - it's a rock'n'roll life.

34// Last person you talked to? 
My mum.

35// The relationship between you and the person you last texted? 
I don't text people. Hm, I'm really not sure. Maybe this guy I knew from school.

36// Favorite food?
Chocolate is lush and I love eating Tiramisu. Any pudding really. Trifle is scrumptious. 

37// Place you want to visit?
Munich definitely as it looks so pretty and there is so much history there.

38// Last place you were? 
My auntie's house - or in the car home?

39// Do you have a crush?
Erm, I don't think so.. 

40// Last time you kissed someone? 
I kiss people so often that I can't keep track... haha, no-one ever. 

41// Last time you were insulted? 
My brother called me fat in the car home. Haha, now he is documented for ever more as a bully.

42// Favorite flavor of sweet? 
Chocolate? Cherry is also nice.

43// What instruments do you play? 
None. I would love to learn the piano. Anne would have played if her health had allowed it

44// Favorite piece of jewelry?
I have a cross necklace that I love.

45// Last sport you played?
Haha, is shopping a sport?!

46// Last song you sang?
I have no idea. Probably a worship song.

47// Favorite chat up line?
I don't have one - they are so cringey!

48// Have you ever used it?
As I don't have one, I haven't used it.

49// Last time you hung out with anyone?
Hang out with the fam in the car.


50// Who should answer these questions next? 

And anyone else who would like to take part!


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I hate spiders too - have a major fear of them!

    ReplyDelete

© The Emerald Dove. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig