Monday, 7 April 2014

The Fairytale Tag

I recently saw on Forever Dreaming of Oz's blog the Fairytale Tag and I thought it was so cute that I had to do it. I am unsure who started it but if you are reading this please email me and I will put your name on here.
On with the tag!



Snow White: Do you consider yourself beautiful?
I think that everyone is beautiful in their own way but people are rarely able to see beauty in themselves and thus I find this hard.

Sleeping Beauty: How many hours do you sleep at night?

I usually get to sleep at midnight and then have to wake up again at 7am and am in a constant zombie like state in which I wish I were Sleeping Beauty and could sleep for 100 years.

Cinderella: Do you have a curfew?
What would I need that for when I never leave the house?! On the rare occasions when I go out - usually for Church events or to see friends - I come back by 10pm if I'm walking home from Church or whenever if I am dropped home from friends. What a gripping life I lead.

Rapunzel: Do you love being outside?
I should really say 'yes' but I don't to a great extent. I like going for walks and sitting outside reading but I usually spend the majority of the summer in my room so I can't say that I wholly love being outside.

Red Riding Hood: Do you trust strangers easily?
I am an absolute cynic and don't believe much (other than being a Christian so obvs believing in God). I think I've read too much Plato to be too trusting. 

Beauty and the Beast: What makes someone beautiful in your eyes?
I think intelligence is one of the most beautiful traits to me. I love friendly people who go out of their way to talk to you. 

The Wolf and the Seven Young Kids: Are you easily fooled?
Not really because I don't buy too much into what other people tell me. I know that sounds cynical.

The Little Mermaid: What would you sacrifice for love?
Well, if it were Agape I would sacrifice a lot whereas if it were merely Eros not so much. Yes, I am trying to talk my way out of this using Ancient Greek.

The Frog Prince: What do you find disgusting?
So many things! I am very particular about food so bad table manners I dislike.

Jack and the Beanstalk: Do you have any plants?
Nope. I would like to as I think growing flowers would be fun. 

Puss in Boots: Do you have any pets?

We have 2 Spring Spaniel dogs in our family called Brandy and Hazel.

Bluebeard: What is your weak point?

I am, as you may have guessed. quite cynical and that sometimes stops me from having a good time. I am also very shy which makes it difficult for me to make friends. 

Pinocchio: What is your biggest wish?
To live my life giving glory to God. I don't think that anything like fame or fortune would satisfy me as I want to live a life that God has set out for me.

Peter Pan: What is your mental age?

Much too old. My family constantly say that I am boring. I enjoy politics and philosophy, read classics, go on coach trips, only ever go out for Church and barn dances and love shopping in charity shops. 

The Star Money: What is your most valuable possession?

I am not sure I even own anything valuable. My laptop is kinda valuable but not really. I just have a whole load of cheap stuff.

Gold Mary and Pitch Mary: Are you a hard worker or a lazy one?
I would like to think I'm hard working but I am rather lazy. I get things done and put effort into them so I suppose I am quite hard working.

The Snow Queen: Who is your best friend? What would you do for them?
I have been best friends with Abi for about 7 years and we are the 'cramp twins' or the 'silent but deadlys' as a teacher once described us as we are but very quiet. I would eat squid if her life depended on my eating of squid so, yknow, dedicated friend. 

The Princess and the Pea: Are you sensitive?
Yes, I get upset easily. Once a guy shouted 'munter' at me on the street and I nearly cried. Bit awks. 

Godfather Death: What qualities make a good parent?
Being willing to listen to you and support you. And introduce you to good literature at a young age.

The Twelve Dancing Princesses: Do you like parties?
Birthday celebrations are fun but I have never been to a proper party and I imagine them to be like in Mean Girls and thus I don't think I would like to attend one. Especially as I don't enjoy drinking.

The Emperor's new clothes: Do you care a lot about your clothing?
I love clothes but I don't buy expensive ones - as you may have guessed by the sheer volume of Primark hauls. 

The Brave Little Tailor: Do you consider yourself brave?

I am not very brave at all. I hate not being brave but I am really not.

I hope you enjoyed this post and I would love it if you took part too!
I if you do be sure to let me know.
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. What a fantastically diverse bunch of questions!! Brilliant insight into your thinking, you learn quite a lot about someone by observing how they view themselves : )

    You were very honest, and although you don't see yourself as brave, I think you are incredibly so! To write a blog revealing your personal thoughts, making yourself rather open and vulnerable to criticism, being so unabashedly honest in your writing... I think that takes a whole lot of courage.

    Gemma
    Faded Windmills

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this tag, think I might do it soon :) I'm always so nosey, love getting some insight into bloggers lives haha.

    http://thelittlehappys.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable tag! I shall do this xD It was great reading yours! x

    http://lipstickdaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nominated you for the Liebster award!

    http://lipstickdaisies.blogspot.sg/2014/04/the-liebster-award.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW amazing blog! I just followed you, would you please follow me back (:
    You can also participate in my giveaway!

    http://quitealooker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© The Emerald Dove. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig