Saturday, 26 April 2014

Jewellery Storage

I decided to put together a little post about how I store my jewellery are I personally love reading these kind of posts and things like room tours are probably my favourite posts to read. If you would like to see more posts like this, be sure to let me know.

Although I am not a big jewellery wearer I have quite a few places where I store my jewellery - probably just because I have a bit of an obsession with storage and tins etc.
I firstly have my main jewellery box in which I keep my main items. I think I received this from my Nan a while ago and haven't really used it much up until now. Also, just so any potential thieves know, this is mostly all costume jewellery and nothing really is very valuable as far as I know.





Then for all my little bits and pieces I bought a this tin from The Factory Shop very cheaply just to shove everything in. You may have guessed that I used to be a big wristband wearer in like Year 9 (back when I was cool) so I have just plonked those in there.



Then for all my oldey-woldey costume jewellery I have this little box. It has a velvety inside and a nice leather effect outside.




I got this wonderful little box from an antique fair for £10 and I keep my two favourite pieces of costume jewellery in it.




I hope you enjoyed this post and I would love to hear how you store your jewellery. Also if you want more posts like this - for instance, a makeup storage one - let me know.

6 comments:

  1. I love posts like these, I'm so nosey! I love the big cabinet,it's so intricate and vintage cool!
    Imogen
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That vintage tin is really cute, I store most of mine just loose in upturned large seashells or my "special" pieces I keep in their original boxes. I have a tendency to break the claps on costume jewelry so I don't have much of it these days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some really interesting vintage pieces I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I'm a storage lover too so I love to see posts like this :) the jewellery box your nan gave you looks so pretty and well made. I also really love the pale blue one - that's something I probably would have picked up! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need some good storage for my jewellery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice!
    I especially like the vintage looking boxes... also, cups...like cute, old tea cups make a fine ring holder :)

    ReplyDelete