Sunday, 20 April 2014

Happy Easter!

This isn't going to be a typical blogger Easter post because, as some of you may have guessed, for me Easter symbolises the resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ so this will probably be a little less pastel toned and full of eggs.
Instead of having to read a long ramble in which I try to inarticulately present deep theological ideas in a short and snappy post, I have handed it over to the more than capable hands of an amazing sermon by Dr S. M Lockridge.
So, sit back and enjoy. Also, he has a rather great accent!



I hope you enjoyed this and if you want to talk more about faith confidentially you can always email me at theemeralddove21@gmail.com or tweet me at @TheEmeraldDove.
Hope you all have a wonderful Easter!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've loved this video for so many years now, it's so amazing and powerful. Thank you for sharing it today and Happy Easter :) xx

    ReplyDelete

© The Emerald Dove. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig