Wednesday, 23 April 2014

Easter Swap


I recently took part in an Easter Swap which was very exciting and I have been looking forward to being able to share it with you guys.
The swap was run by Chloe of Reality Leaves Lots To Imagination and I was paired with the lovely Kariss who writes Shy, Strange And A Little Bit Manic.
I really enjoyed picking up items to send to Kariss and I was so excited when the package arrived from her. And I was so happy with everything I was sent.



I was pretty excited to find these Galaxy Caramel eggs as that is my fave chocolate and they were totally lush.



I was so happy to receive this adorable little nail kit. It is the cutest thing ever!




I feel like a proper blogger now that I have a pretty little eye palette. I really like the colours especially as I would be the type to only ever wear nude tones on my eyes.



This blusher is such a gorgeous colour and I love the little glittery sparkles. Also the packaging is so cute.



I got very excited about this. I am such a candle person and I love cherry. So, I am looking forward to lighting this.


Can't go wrong with a face mask - especially as these ones are animal friendly.


I am still slightly confused as to how to use this but I am excited to find out as I am one of those people who can't stand having dry hands.

I hope you enjoyed this post and I want to say a massive thanks to the lovely Kariss and Chloe for organising it.

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. That's such a great and sweet idea - looks like you received some great goodies too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh omg, how did I not know about an easter swap :( What a great swap though - That Kelly Brook blusher looks lovely xx

    LauraThinksAbout

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you liked everything!

    shystrangeandalittlebitmanic.blospot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. every thing is so lovely, the eggs sound so good!

    http://velvet-winter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the cutest nail kit ever! I'd be too in love with it to use it!! I hope you had a good Easter.

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many fun and relaxing items. You could use them/eat them all at once. Having a swap is such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice idea and how many cute things u got!

    Mixing Spring's trends 2OUTFITS on lowbudget-lowcost Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. An Easter swap - how exciting! I love seeing things like this :) the Macadamia hand pack looks amazing, I'm in desperate need of something to soothe my dry hands, ever since starting my new job they're awful! I love cherry flavoured Chupa Chups, I bet the candle smells delicious! The nude eye palette looks lovely. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love a good swap. You received some awesome goodies. I have to track down one of those Chupa Chups candles! x

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete

© The Emerald Dove. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig