Thursday, 17 April 2014

Book Lover's Guide To Etsy Candles

There are two things I love in life and they are candles and Etsy so when these two things come together and conspire to entice me to spend my savings, I really have to share it with you.
My ultimate favourite site for candles on Etsy is at Frostbeard which I am dying to try out and, until you see this, I don't think you would imagine what kind of scents they have because they are truly amazing. 
Yes, that's right, you can buy a Dumbledore's Office scented candle which is said to smell of cedarwood vanilla, fireplace and lemon. 

They also sell Pemberley Rose scented which I can just imagine to be amazing and is rose, hyacinth and lilac.

 They also have Butterbeer which is a scent I think every HP fan would love to smell constantly and is said to smell like butterscotch, creme brulee and butter rum. 

I think every bibliophile wants to be immersed in the smell of a bookstore constantly so this Bookstore candle would be perfect. It apparently smells like timber, driftwood, hazelnut cappuccino and a hint of leather.  

I hope you enjoyed this post and my favourites from this site. Be sure to check the site out and have a look at the other candles. 
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. I have seen these before on tumblr, I am so tempted to get all of the Harry Potter themed ones of course ;) Definitely better that the Yankee candles, why have your room smell of toffee when it could smell of Dumbledore's office!
    XO, Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get me some of these! x

    rubys-eyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute idea! etsy has the most creative things!

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot put into words how cool these are.Such a brillaint idea and the packaging is enough to want them all.
    Imogen
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW. How have I not known about these candles until right now?! There goes all of my money! I need that bookstore candle ASAP.

    Em
    Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete
  6. These sound amazing! I'm off to check them out now. xxx
    The Jolly Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have had my eye on these for quite some time now, how ridiculously inviting they are!!!

    Gemma
    Faded Windmills

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog! Wow, keep up the good work!

    xCan you please visit/follow mine & my 14yr olds twins blog x
    P.s Do you want to follow each other's blogs on GFC? I'll follow you back ;) x

    www.fashionsmama.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww these candles are so cute! Love the idea of butterbeer! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These sound really cool, especially the Pemberley Rose one! x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. These look amazing! I wish I'd known about these a couple of weeks ago because they would have been a perfect additional present for my friend who just had a Harry potter themed wedding. X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty sure I need that Butter Beer candle right now. I want to burn it and read Harry Potter.

    ReplyDelete

© The Emerald Dove. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig