Sunday, 27 April 2014

Blog Sale

I have never done a blog sale before but I, personally, love to find bargains and I think that blog sales are often a great way to do this. It won't be a huge sale but I hope someone can find something they like.

The payments will be made through PayPal so please only make an offer if you have an account or are willing to make one. Also this sale is only for in the UK but if you are willing to pay a lot more for postage for something to be shipped abroad, I am happy to do so but be sure to let me know.

If you would like to make an offer on any of these items please comment with which item(s) you like and remember to leave your email address and I will get back to you.


New Look Bag - £5 (P&P £4)
Well loved - slightly starting to fray in a couple of areas but nothing hugely noticeable. Can fit an A4 folder. Front pocket, small pocket inside, large compartment. Faux leather. Handles as well as shoulder strap. 


Primark J'taime Boxy Crop Top, Size Medium (14) - £3.50 (P&P £3)
Worn once. Great condition. Boxy style with rolled sleeves. 


Matalan Jumper, Size 14 - £3.80 (P&P £3.50)
Striking blue colour, loose knit (thus semi-sheer), neck detail, slits on sides at bottom. 


H&M Jade/Teal Jumper, Size Medium - £4 (P&P £3.50)
Lovely deep jade colour. Loose knit (semi-sheer). 3/4 length sleeves. Only worn once or twice. Gap detail on shoulders. 


White speckled Lee Cooper T-shirt, Size 16 - £1.50 (P&P £3)
Hardly worn but needs a bit of an iron as I have kept it in my 'to be sold' bag for ages. Purple speckles. Good basic item.


Nivea Eye Makeup Remover - £1.50 (P&P £2.20)
I don't think I have ever used this. Great for sensitive skin and in good condition.


Maybelline Baby Lips, 'Peach Kiss' - £1.50 (P&P £2.20)
Only used once.

Maybelline Baby Lips 'Pink Punch' - £1.50 (P&P £2.20)
Only use a couple of times.


Accessorize 'Vintage Rose' Lipstick - £3 (P&P £2.20)
Hardly used. 


Chanel 'Mirobolant Swing' (shade 53) Lipstick - £5 (P&P £2.20)
Shimmery brown shade, used but still a sizable amount left. 


Natural Collection Lipstick, 'Rose Bud' - £1.00 (P&P £2.20)


Topshop 'Tease' Matt Lipstick - £3.50 (P&P £2.20)
Not much used, bright pink shade, still in box (although box is slightly unkempt) 


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Oooo you've gave me inspiration to do a blog sale, I need a wardrobe refresh and have some nice clothes to sell x

    LauraThinksAbout

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful items *_*


    hugs,

    nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, I'm hoping (a long shot) you may still have the Chanel mirobolant swing 53 lipstick for sale. I love this colour and no other lipstick has come close for me, after what must be hundreds ive tried. Crossing fingers. Victoria xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I haven't sold it but I don't have it with me at my uni address. I am pretty sure I know where it is at my parent's house so I'll check when I get back there and let you know - I'll be going back on the 12th June. Would you be able to give me an email address or anything to contact you by? My email address is theemeralddove21@gmail.com if you want to let me know there.
      Lauren xx

      Delete

© The Emerald Dove. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig