Sunday, 30 March 2014

Vintage Things Wishlist

Some of you may have guessed that I am one of those types who love all things vintage - not cool, pop culture vintage but hang out in antique shops smelling books vintage. Thus I am always on the prowl for pretty things to add to my growing collection of oldey-woldey clutter and my favourite item being pretty tins and storage boxes.


Raccoon and Rabbit Tin
How cute is this little tin? It would be great just to put knick-knacks in and would look gorgeous on any dresser. I personally love to store nail varnish in cute tins like this.

Phone/Glasses Case
I love the pattern of this pretty case and the colours work so well together

Rapunsel Card
Who wouldn't want to receive this Rapunsel card? It is really pretty - albeit slightly gloomy

Embroidered Clutch
Although the picture isn't great, this clutch has a gorgeous pattern and I love the colour

Cat & The Fiddle Tin
Another tin but how adorable is this one? I am in love with it

Change Purse
This pattern is my ultimate favourite - I think I need this purse..

Bookmark
I love this little bookmark just because she is stood on books and has good hair

Cat Trinket Box
This is so cute - it is really so sweet - and would be great for bobby pins and hair bands

Penguin Books
I really do like books and I think that Penguin Books are so pretty - wouldn't mind adding this little lot to my collection

I hope you enjoyed this post and if you would like to see more vintage inspired posts, be sure to let me know!

7 comments:

  1. I love all of your vintage goodies, Lauren! It's always fun to treasure hunt! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your nice comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really lovely items, especially the tins. I collect them so I'm automatically drawn to those the most x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gloomy feel of that Rapunzel card. We have very similar tastes :) I love old things, trul old things that just smell like history. Nothing better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All these little things are so unique! I love the ones with animals on it, the rabbit and raccoon are my faves xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely picks!
    Anyways, would you like to follow each other? Follow me and then ill follow you back instantly.

    www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oldies are goodies!
    Loving that change purse the.most!

    ReplyDelete