Saturday, 15 March 2014

Uncommon Goods Favourites

I recently came across a lovely website full of the most adorable items ever! It is called Uncommon Goods and they have such great items that I could probably spend an unspeakable amount of money on there.
Thus I have put together all my favourite items to share with you all and go some way as to explain my love for this company.


I especially love their literary themed gifts - I could buy one of everything on their website.


These novel teas are possibly my favourite - each teabag coming with a literary quote. I mean, literature and tea - what more could I ask for?


These literary coasters are the other main contender for my favourite item from this site.I love the Pride and Prejudice one and I am bit of a fan of 1984.

How pretty is this Alice In Wonderland Cushion?! The colours are gorgeous and just everything really.


As a kid I was mad for gem stones and these nightlights remind me of my gem collecting days. They are such pretty colours too.

I love the colour of these robin egg soaps and they look adorable in the jar - perfect for Spring.

Although these piglet soaps remind me of Animal Farm quite a lot, they are still adorable. So adorable, in fact, I doubt I would be able to use them.

I hope you enjoyed this post and I would love to hear which item is your favourite.
Also feel free to tweet me at @TheEmeraldDove - I love chatting with everyone!

9 comments:

  1. Everything is so cute! I love the coasters and cushion. ^_^ ♥

    Through A Cat's Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, everything in this post is so cute! I love the piggy soaps and the Alice in wonderland cushion!
    -Magenta xxx

    http://magenta-s-w.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with the Robin egg soaps. Great decor for the bathroom and totally spring material :)

    Relationships.College.Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG i want so much of this! And i love alice in wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  5. the alice in wonderland cushion is so cute!

    http://velvet-winter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, I could spend an awful lot of money on this website! The novel teas are amazing and I love the Alice in Wonderland cushion!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an interesting plethora of items! That site has so many things that could totally make a unique home!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never heard of this site before- off to check it out now :) xxx

    ReplyDelete