Wednesday, 19 March 2014

New Look Spring Wishlist

I have recently been looking around at the new clothing for Spring in New Look and am rather taken aback by how great everything looks. Thus I have chosen a few of my favourite things (unfortunately, though, no whiskers on kittens *sob*) and have compiled them into this snazzy wishlist that you see before you.



I hope you enjoyed this post and I would love to hear which item is your favourite.
You can also tweet me day or night at @TheEmeraldDove. 

7 comments:

  1. I do like shopping in New Look - I can always find something to tempt me and they have a fab range of jewelery and accessories :o) Xx


    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shopping in New Look! Love the two skirts and the bag :)

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely just fallen in love with that skirt, I always seem to forget about New Look but they have some lovely stuff!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE everything in New Look at the moment! Today I went in just to look around and be sad because I have no money! Adore both the skirts you've picked, lovely choices!
    Annie xx

    www.heyanniemay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That top middle skirt is to die for! I love your style, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the floral shorts and the printed skirt!!!

    Relationships.College.Love

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the floral shorts, New Look have some great items in this Spring i've been quite impressed.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete