Sunday, 2 March 2014

A Transitional Outfit For Spring

I don't think I have ever appreciated the Spring as much as I do now. How the sun starts to shine through the rain and make everything glisten and the colours slowly returning to the countryside after a long, grey Winter. I put together this outfit for Spring as it starts to brighten up a bit now and we look forward to the blossom, warm rain showers and sun dabbling the ground with light. 
Although there is little colour in this outfit, I think the lengths - like short sleeves - symbolise Spring enough without having to wear head to toe baby pink. 





I hope you enjoyed this post and I would love to hear which item is your favourite.
You can also tweet me at @TheEmeraldDove. 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Great post, I think I'm starting to appreciate Spring more as well this year, I love the skirt & I'm going to try & find it in New Look, soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah i actually like it now the weathers getting a lot better and the mornings are bright. New Look are so good for shoes, I really like these ones and I can't believe how cheap they are haha. (I nominated you for the liebster award if you're interested! http://www.everythingandamy.co.uk/2014/03/liebster-award.html)

    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the packaging of the lipstick - so cool!!!

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete

© The Emerald Dove. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig