Friday, 7 February 2014

The Long And Short Of It

Recently I have been thinking about cutting my hair into a long bob but I am not sure whether to take the plunge. I am getting tired of my ombre hair and think it would benefit from being cut and given a chance to grow back healthily. My hair is naturally quite wavy and thick and often frizzy so I think maybe a long bob may make my head look rather huge. I used to always have shorter hair but decided to grow it but now I am thinking of getting it cut again.
I would love to hear your advice because I really don't know whether to go through with it.

This is what my hair looks like at the moment:




And this is what it looked like before in a bob:




I do think my hair will look healthier but it will also be thicker as the weight of it won't be pulling it down.
I really would love to know what you think and which look you think is better.
You can also tweet me at @TheEmeraldDove.

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. You look gorgeous both ways but I guess bob makes you look younger and cuter. :)


    Sarah
    Pretty Gloss ♥ beauty, makeup & a bit of life..
    bloglovin | twitter | pinterest | facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. as your hair looks quite thick and wavy (like mine naturally) I wouldn't go too short with it, I would say your hair would look nice with layers or a little bit longer than the bottom picture :) xx

    LauraThinksAbout

    ReplyDelete
  3. either way looks lovely! but a bob is always a nice change <3

    cultkid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing hair journey! I love what you have now, it really suits you, as well as your hair colour and texture. Lovely locks :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my god the short bob on you is AMAZING!! i definitely don't think it's too large- it just looks beautiful and thick. i vote yes for the haircut- do it!

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it really suits you- you've got quite thick hair so it still looks really full and syled. I'm jealous, your hair is so pretty!

    Sharlotte // Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
  7. My hair goes crazy thicker when it's short too. I always regret cutting my hair but you look so sweet in the bob! I say go for it. And you will be nice and cool in the hot summer months to come. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I love your hair in a bob! It looks really pretty and also brings out the nice shape of your face... not to be weird or nothing, lol. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello lovely, just came across your blog and it's awesome! :)

    I'm your newest follower and love this post - hair is gorgeous!

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

© The Emerald Dove. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig