Wednesday, 19 February 2014

Store Credit Haul

I recently had a few items to return to some shops so that can only mean one thing - store credit! I had seen lots of post showing lovely things in Primark so I was excited to have a look around and grab some treasures as well as finally buying some new jeans from New Look.
Apologies for the gaudy pictures 
Here is what I bought...





I got these socks from New Look on the 3 for £4 deal (the other pair I gifted to someone). I call the first pair my 'love socks' which even I think sounds creepy and the robots were too adorable to miss out on.



In Primark I got this rather bargainous reed diffuser in Rose. I have heard that they are really nice and I thought that perhaps I could use it at uni to replace my much-too-dangerous-for-college-accommodation candles. But I am unsure whether reed diffusers will be permitted or not. Health and safety gone wild




I got one of these gorgeous wicker hearts for just £1.50. I remember everyone bought the white ones of these but I really love how the colour of the ribbon compliments the wicker.


(picture from the website)

I got this skirt for just £3 in the sale. It is shiny, kind of disco pants material, burgundy and very pretty so I had to have it.


 I then got this big canvas bag with my first name initial on it. It is quite large and great for carrying around stuff for work when I just need a casual bag.


Finally I bought my favourite skinny jeans from New Look which are the £9.99 ones. Although they turn your legs blue they are a nice fit and just easy to wear with everything.

I hope you enjoyed this haul and I would love to hear which items that I bought is your favourite!
You can also tweet me at @TheEmeraldDove.

10 comments:

  1. the socks are so cute! I love going to newlook to get new ones :)

    http://velvet-winter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that skirt it's such a great price! And them robot socks are so cute :)

    Millie x
    smudgesofthoughts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bag, and your description of the jeans. They must be seriously flattering if you're happy to get blue legs! Thanks for following - looking forward to reading more of your blog :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the home section of Primark, such good bargains.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  5. I work at primark and i think the home section is my favourite part. I just wanna buy everything when I'm on there! Need to check out the jeans in New Look too, they're so cheap and I feel ripped off when I buy them from Topshop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome purchases! We don't have Primark in Turkey but I always see bloggers buying from there and seems like they have really lovely stuff for amazing bargains. I especially love your New Look socks. I'm obsessed with cute socks <3

    Chamomile Dealer

    ReplyDelete
  7. no way is that bag from primark?! need it! xx

    ReplyDelete