Sunday, 16 February 2014

Secret Valentine's Parcel

So, I recently received a lovely parcel  through the Secret Valentine's swap which was put together by Laura from Tease Flutter Pout and Victoria from Vicky Blogs. The parcel I received was from Lisa of LisaTakesPictures. I was so excited to received the parcel and I really wasn't disappointed by what I received!


I was really grateful for this hair product as it looks great and my hair needs some TLC.



Ulysses has been on my TBR list for about forever now but I have never owned a copy so I was very excited when I saw this.


Who doesn't love face masks? They are amazing. Especially when they are chocolate orange flavour which is one of my favourite scents.


You may have guessed that I love lipbalm.. This one is a lovely peach flavour so I'm excited to use it.


I also received this pretty peace sign necklace - I love the colour of it!


I just ate this and I can vouch for it's deliciousness! 


I have been wanting to try these for the longest time but always felt awkward in buying a heart shaped box of chocolates for myself. 

I just want to say a massive thanks to Lisa and the organisers!
I am so grateful for all these lovely things and all the chocolate.
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. This is such a great idea, you got some lovely gifts.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww what a fabulous parcel to receive, so many goodies! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely little gift!!

    www.stylecastle.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, so glad you liked the gifts :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet idea!! I love it.

    I've heard so many good reviews about this hair oil!! I need to find some for myself - I'm on an absolute hair mission lately :)

    That peace necklace is also gorgeous!

    I have two of those facemasks at home - now I really feel like using one tonight :)

    New follower on GFC and Bloglovin xx

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous little gifts! :) xxx

    http://shannonmarina.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© The Emerald Dove. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig