Monday, 3 February 2014

OOTD: Casual Day Out With Friends

Yes, you are not mistaken, I am posting an OOTD after about 3 months of not doing so and feeling like a very poor fashion blogger. It is just because I haven't been wearing many nice outfits - recently it has been a case of chuck as many clothes on as you can in the 5 minutes I have to get ready in the morning. But when I was out my friend took pictures of us so I decided it was only right to upload one of what I wore.


Just in case you can't guess which one is me, I have also cropped it...


Coat: Lee Cooper 
Jumper: Topshop (similar)
Jeans: New Look
Bag: Primark (similar)
Brogues: Clarks (similar)


Attractive


Had serious style envy over my friend Emily's tartan bag. 

I hope you liked this short post - taken entirely from pictures my friend took - and I will hopefully have more outfit posts in store for you all.
SHARE:

5 comments

© The Emerald Dove. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig