Saturday, 22 February 2014

Blogging Break: Revision


I know this may seem a bit premature but I have decided to stop blogging until I have finished my exams in June. I will be posting scheduled posts weekly which will be mostly wishlists and tags as I find them quickest to write. Then in June I will revert back to usual. This will mean that although I will be posting I won't be commenting on so many blogs or being so involved in the blogosphere. Of course, if you want to contact me use my email address and I will still be reading comments on posts.
The main reason for this is that I need to get AAB to get into my top uni but I am currently working at BBB so I really need to up my game and I have found reading everyone's amazing blogs has been rather a distraction.


9 comments:

  1. I totally understand! Sometimes it' good to get away for a while and when you come back with your AAB we will all be so happy for you!

    allamericanbeth

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll do so well on your exams! Don't study too hard ;)

    Em

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck for your exams! I'm sure you'll do great ^_^ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck revising!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win nearly £150 worth of high-end skincare on my blog, if you fancy entering! click here

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a shame, but I agree it is such a distraction x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you taking a back seat to revise, so sensible.
    Good luck in your exams! xx

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Lauren! Your blog is awesome, i've really enjoyed looking at your posts! As you currently have under 200 followers (though for how long im not sure - you're rocketing in followers girl!) I've nominated your blog for a Liebster award! Have a gander over to my blog at http://pugginawesome.blogspot.co.uk/ for the deets on what to do :)
    Carlie xx

    ReplyDelete