1. Your most treasured passport stamp?
As I have never travelled outside the EU I don't have any passport stamps (*sob*) but I do hope to aquire some in the future.
2. Can you recite your passport # from memory if asked?
Nope. I doubt I would even know where to find it. When I travel I just thrust my passport at the person and grin hoping they will recognise me from my picture.
Ferry from Dover to Calais
3. Preferred method of travel; planes, trains or automobiles?
I would say travelling by car is the lesser of 3 evils for me as I get terribly nervous on planes and trains. I think I prefer coaches as they seem the most safe. I quite like ferries as well on a calm day as they have food and shops (shops which sell OPI nail varnish!).
4. Top 3 travel items?
1. Camera, of course (I'm a blogger, of course I take my camera everywhere with me!). 2. Hand sanitiser because I don't like germs and you don't know what kind of germs you may pick up whilst abroad - however most countries are quite a lot cleaner than England.
Hotel in Belgium5. Hostel or hotel?
Hotel! What is the fun of travelling if you don't have free bath things, free biscuits with your tea and a big cosy bed to jump into?!
6. Are you a repeat visitor or do you explore new places?
Definitely a repeat visitor! Whenever anyone asks me where I want to go on holiday I am like 'GERMANY!!' and they say 'what? again?'. But I love to try new places as well but, in my mind, nothing can top Germany.
8. Favourite travel website?
I don't really use travel websites. Whenever I travel it is on a coach trip and we often use Ledger Holidays who are great but when we travel as a family my parents organise it.
9. Where would you recommend a friend to visit? Name city & why.
Go to Cologne!! It is so beautiful there, especially at Christmas time with the markets, and they have an amazing Cathedral! It is so pretty, has loads of amazing shops and is just an amazing place to visit. But take change as the public loos aren't free but they are attended and very clean.
10. You're leaving tomorrow, money is no option, where are you going?
So long, England! Hello, Germany! I would go to either Cologne or Munich as I know Cologne is great and Munich is where Sophie and Hans Scholl lived and they are such an inspiration as I would like to go where they lived.
I hope you enjoy this post and I tag everyone to take part!
You can come and chat to me on Twitter as well at @TheEmeraldDove.