Saturday, 4 January 2014

#ScrimperSaturday: A New Series?


I have been intending to do a weekly series here on my blog for a while now. I initially thought of starting 'Fearless Thursday' which was the idea that I would post an outfit post every Thursday of me wearing something I hadn't been formerly confident enough to wear. Which, if you guys like, I can still do. But now I am thinking of going all Super Scrimper on you. Since I am starting uni in the autumn and am notoriously bad at saving money I thought a weekly series about saving money would be a good idea and may help me out. I would post charity shop hauls, DIYs, special offers, outfit challenges (eg. £20 outfit challenge) and favourite high street bargains which I had found.
So, really I just would love to know what you think of this as an idea and if you have any other post suggestions. Also I have a poll on my sidebar to try to discover what kind of posts you would like most to see.


8 comments:

  1. I think this is a great idea! Definitely do it :-)x

    http://lornaswishingwell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant idea I love DIY and bargains


    Carrieanne x

    Beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome idea- I always thought the outfit challenges would be a great post. With the limit of money you could also do a challenge to buy a complete outfit from a charity shop/second hand shop. You could do Ebay finds and maybe photography/walk around posts on antique and vintage stores in different cities. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coming from another girl with a problem with saving money, I would love something like this!

    Em
    Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is a great idea, please do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE THIS! DO IT FOR ALL THE WOMENFOLK!
    Relationships.College.Love

    ReplyDelete
  7. love post x

    rubys-eyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this post idea!! I am always trying to get great deals while still buying quality pieces! The £20 outfit challenge will be cool!

    I am about to study in London for a few months and can't wait to see where you find the best deals!

    If you have time, could you check out my blog and like my Facebook page?

    Hope xx
    http://lovelytravelss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete